วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Coriander

Introduction


This plant is grown around the Globe and is the most used. It can be considered both as a spice herb, since the leaves are used as an herb and its seeds as a spice, being used both in savory dishes like sweet. It has healing properties. The green leaves taste like dirt, a little parsley, mint and citrus.Mistaken for parsley, but its aroma and flavor are totally different. 

Their seeds, however, smell of sandalwood, cedar, orange. They are used to make curry vinaigrette to vegetables, sauces and marinades. Due to its touch of orange is used in baking. 

Their roots smell of citrus and musk. Its flavor is stronger, enhances stews, meat and fish.

Cilantro house very well with the mint , the basil , thegarlic , the parsley , and lemon . And goes well with all kinds of salty food: potatoes, beans greens, vegetables, seafood, fish, vegetables ... To not lose its flavor, it is best to cast when he has little cooking.

This plant is also called the " Chinese parsley "and in Peru it is called coriander.
A the seed of this plant is called " cilantro "in South America. Species and is used as one of the components of Curry.

Plant

There is a choice:
  • Poligondo / Seal of Solomon, also called Vietnamese coriander (Polygonum odoratum): Coriander is the type used in the Far East.
Parts of the plant used
Shoots are used leaves for the kitchen. Always fresh, but can be frozen. The mature seeds are used with them is the curry and the green are used for sauces and marinades. And the tender roots, for cooking, for flavoring.
Is dressing in favorite herbs Venezuelan cuisine .
Indications and medicinal uses of Cilantro / Coriander


active ingredients: Essential oils contain: decanal, dodecanal, dean, huleno, cerofileno, linanol, tannins, malic aciado.
Properties: aids digestion, removes gases, antispasmodic and tones the nervous system.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ17 กันยายน 2564 เวลา 05:37


    I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world had crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could live a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from church to church but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could sever, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure for Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua herbal treatment (A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    ตอบลบ